BetRegret- A responsible gambling campaign from the Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation.
Learn more about BetRegret here
What is BetRegret
You know that feeling you get after you gamble more than you’d planned to, even if that feeling only lasts a few minutes?
That feeling has a name. It’s called Bet Regret.
Maybe you’ve spent more than you’d planned. Or maybe you’re gambling more, or for longer.
If you’ve felt anxious, guilty, or just uncomfortable after gambling, listen to it.
Bet Regret. Don’t let it lead to something bigger.
Tips to avoid BetRegret
- Gamble less than once a week
- Set a money and time limit and stick to it
- Leave your credit and debit cards at home
- Don’t mix gambling with heavy drinking or drugs
- Gamble for fun, not because you need the money
- Always know the odds and your chances of winning
- Learn from past gambling experiences
Gambler’s Help offers free information, advice and counselling 24/7.
If you are concerned about your gambling please contact 1800 858 858 or visit gamblershelp.com.au