Your health is our business
At IPC Health, we offer a wide range of services not only to help you when you are sick or injured, but to help you be as well, as active and as happy as you can be.
Community Health services currently offered at Wyndham Vale Primary Care Centre include;
- Community Health Counselling
- Child Health Services
- Diabetes Education
- Family Services
- Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies Program
- Social Work Service- Home and Community Care
- Voyage- Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Service
- Gamblers Help Western
Allied health services currently at Wyndham Vale Primary Care Centre include;
- Exercise Physiology Services
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy for Children
- Physiotherapy Services
- Psychology for Children- Developmental Psychology
- Speech Therapy for Children
To find out more information about these services please visit the IPC Health website
To make an appointment please contact client services on (03) 9216 7777
IPC Health provides community health services to to people of all ages who live, work or study in Brimbank, Wyndham and Hobsons Bay.
Is there a fee?
Fees apply to some services. If you cannot afford to pay, please speak to reception.
Can I have an interpreter?
Yes. Interpreters are available in most languages on request. Ask if you need an interpreter. Interpreters are free.